- Newsday Crossword
- August 7 2022
Newsday Crossword August 7 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword August 7 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 7 2022) has a total of 136 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 7 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 136 clues in the August 7 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FBI which contains 3 Characters.
- CIA counterpart is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BERNARDMALAMUD which contains 14 Characters.
- Author of 'The Natural' is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 7 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z